The records keep coming in !
New month, new stock vector sales report.
Stock Vector Sales - April 2022
Note before reading - Different sites pay royalties in different currencies. For ease of reading, all currencies have been estimated into DKK (Danish kroner).
Let's continue with some stats. Here's the number of online (approved) files:
- Shutterstock 733 ( up from 696 )
- Dreamstime 684 ( up from 666 )
- AdobeStock 649 ( up from 626 )
- BigStock 641 ( up from 622 )
- VectorStock 609 ( up from 581 )
I don't really count files on Pond5 and Panther Media.
|Adobe Stock||73,94 kr.||13||
|Dreamstime||13,34 kr.||1||13,34 kr.|
|BigStock||5 kr.||2||2,5 kr.|
|VectorStock||1,67 kr.||1||1,67 kr.|
|Total:||219,08 kr.||55||3,98 kr.|
Thoughts about the month
Not included in the numbers this month, is a custom commission where i kept part of it in the portfolio. This added addiotinally 64 kr. to the total, but as i mainly focus on the passive sales in these reports i don't want to contaminate the numbers.
I'm pleased to see the revenue hit past the 200 kr. mark again, and hope to continue this trend.
I've been a lazy bum in terms of production this month, and only did 24 new vectors.
Do you want to sell stock vectors too?
If you want to start selling stock vectors too, i've gathered referral links to the sites that i actively upload to and recommend using. Using the links will help me out a small bit each time you make a sale.
The links below should guide you to the contributor pages of the different platforms, with more details about each site.
- Join Shutterstock - Registration page and FAQ
- Join AdobeStock - Registration page and FAQ
- Join DreamsTime - Registration page - FAQ
- Join BigStock - Registration page and FAQ
- Join VectorStock - Registration page - FAQ